This course will enhance the candidate’s knowledge and competency surrounding the care of a client with Diabetes Mellitus.
The course includes a mix of student participation, demonstrations, engaging videos and Q&A.
By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Know and understand normal insulin production and types of diabetes
- Have an awareness of different treatment plans and the issues surrounding them
- Understand how to safely administer appropriate medication
- Recognise signs and symptoms and treatments for hypo/hyperglyceamia
- Be confident in the monitoring, recording and reporting of a Clients’ blood sugars
To gain further insight into this particular course, we recommend that you call our office for further information.
a 3 hour course
Interested in this course? Want to know more about how we can customise it for you or your organisation? Drop us a line today.
The training our staff have received has been first class & we now have had our trainers trained by this company & are still continuing a long relationship with them.Dumfries & Galloway NHS Trust
This company has been able to adapt training to our specific requirements, and have always been very helpful in each area that we have requested training. Excellent companyMetro West Yorks, Passenger Transport Executive