This course covers conflict management, breakaway and control and restraint all delivered together. For those who are interested in attending this particular course, it can be designed in order to best fit in with your need, delivering each section on a level that is best suited to your workers.
Some of the aspects covered within the PMVA training includes:
- Non-aggressive conflict management
- Hands on approaches to conflict management
Everything that your staff will need to diffuse and mange a potentially dangerous situation.
a 3 day or 4 day course
confidence to deal
with different levels workplace aggression
Looking for more detail, why not download a sample course itinerary? This will give you a full rundown of the typical activities within this course.
ICM Quality Award Centre Status
The Institute of Conflict Management has awarded Basis Training (UK) Limited with the Quality Award Centre Status (QAC Registration Number QAC2022)
- Element 1: Training Design.
- Element 2: Training Delivery.
- Element 3 Training Evaluation & Feedback.
The physical aspects of the training have been risk assessed through the Institute of Conflict Management (ICM) who’s guidelines we follow as all our trainers are members of ICM and the publication by the Department of Health “Positive & Proactive Care: reducing the need for restrictive intervention” state the following:
(127. There are no universally accepted standards for the use of physical restraint although both the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD)44 and the Institute of Conflict Management (ICM) 45 offer voluntary quality accreditation schemes) If you require a copy of the report please look at the ICM website.
Interested in this course? Want to know more about how we can customise it for you or your organisation? Drop us a line today.
The training our staff have received has been first class & we now have had our trainers trained by this company & are still continuing a long relationship with them.Dumfries & Galloway NHS Trust
This company has been able to adapt training to our specific requirements, and have always been very helpful in each area that we have requested training. Excellent companyMetro West Yorks, Passenger Transport Executive