This course will enhance the candidate’s knowledge and competency surrounding the administration & management of medicines.
The course includes a mix of practical demonstration and real world examples, student participation and Q&A
By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of the legal issues in relation to controlled drugs and show an awareness for types & routes of medication
- Show a clear and basic understand of medication calculation.
- Recognise acceptable terminology and abbreviations used in medicines management
- Understand the difference between how to administer and assist medication
- Know how and why to recognise and report errors and near misses.
To gain further insight into this particular course, we recommend that you call our office for further information.
a 4 hour course
Interested in this course? Want to know more about how we can customise it for you or your organisation? Drop us a line today.
The training our staff have received has been first class & we now have had our trainers trained by this company & are still continuing a long relationship with them.Dumfries & Galloway NHS Trust
This company has been able to adapt training to our specific requirements, and have always been very helpful in each area that we have requested training. Excellent companyMetro West Yorks, Passenger Transport Executive