This course is designed to equip those who are at risk owing to their financial, business, celebrity status to be able to deal with assaults against them, even to the point of certain weapons being used against them.
The system is based on the very ancient and virtually unheard of Shongigee gamen hi, which is a very close quarter fighting art that does not rely on strength, but techniques which are easily picked up and applied against assailants.
This course is designed for your input because of what you may encounter, so please email your requirements if interested so that we are able to design the course around your specific requirements.
Course TopicsRealise that the protection techniques are used when all other options have failed.
- Understand the Law regarding the “Use of Force”
- Basic unarmed combat techniques against sharp & blunt weapons
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- Learn how to immobilize a person by locking out bone structure
- Dealing with an attacker that strangles including ligatures
- How to apply an effective body stance to deal with head butts, punches & kicks
- Assess and use your environment to your advantage
- Look at car safety and techniques that can be used in confined spaces
- The “What ifs”
An Overview of Just Some Of Our Privately Trained Clients
- Body Guard to Saudi Prince (Excellent training, learnt so much over 2 days and unbelievably simple techniques. Will definitely be using John’s company again.)
- Company Director (Having trained in Martial Arts for 4 years I found I learned more in 3 days than 4 years and was amazed how simple, yet effective the techniques were. John, it was excellent training)
- Ex South African SAS & Riot Police (Brilliant training, I thought I knew a lot until doing this course, especially when dealing with weapons)
- Barrister travelling all over the World (Given me so much more confidence)
- Financial advisor director (Would highly recommend these guys)
- Ex Police officer offering services throughout the World (It may be expensive, but worth every penny, this is the third time I have been on their course, really cannot recommend them enough.).
a 1 or 3 day course
Intensive specialist training
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who owing to the nature of their profile, financial status, or the nature of their job may enter into high risk areas both in the UK or overseas.
Interested in this course? Want to know more about how we can customise it for you? Drop us a line today.
The training our staff have received has been first class & we now have had our trainers trained by this company & are still continuing a long relationship with them.Dumfries & Galloway NHS Trust
This company has been able to adapt training to our specific requirements, and have always been very helpful in each area that we have requested training. Excellent companyMetro West Yorks, Passenger Transport Executive